LITTLE ROCK, Ark. -- Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard P.L.L.C. announced today that 40 of its attorneys have been named to The Best Lawyers in America© 2020 list. Six attorneys were also named Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year.”
The Best Lawyers in America is the oldest and most respected peer review publication in the legal profession. Attorneys who are named to The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing. The Mitchell Williams attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America 2020 list are:
- Melvin “Burnie” L. Burner – Insurance Law
- Elisabeth “Betty” S. DeLargy – Insurance Law
- Stanton Strickland – Insurance Law
LITTLE ROCK, AR
- Craig Cockrell – Tax Law, Trusts and Estates
- L. Kyle Heffley – Litigation - Real Estate, Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Stuart P. Miller – Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- Christopher T. Rogers – Trusts and Estates
Only a single lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area is honored as the “Lawyer of the Year.” Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, their professionalism and their integrity. The Mitchell Williams members named Best Lawyers “Lawyer of the Year” in addition to their ranking on The Best Lawyers in America list are:
- John Keeling Baker was named the Best Lawyers 2020 Litigation - Real Estate “Lawyer of the Year” in Little Rock
- Frederick K. Campbell was named the Best Lawyers 2020 Administrative / Regulatory Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Little Rock
- M. Samuel Jones, III was named the Best Lawyers 2020 Litigation - Securities “Lawyer of the Year” in Little Rock.
- Stuart P. Miller was named Best Lawyers 2020 Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants “Lawyer of the Year” in Rogers.
- Scott D. Provencher was named the Best Lawyers 2020 Product Liability Litigation - Defendants “Lawyer of the Year” in Little Rock.
- Stan D. Smith was named the Best Lawyers 2020 Litigation - Bankruptcy “Lawyer of the Year” in Little Rock.
About Mitchell Williams
Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard, P.L.L.C. is a full-service corporate law firm that provides strategic, comprehensive legal services to help clients achieve their goals. Established in 1954, the firm has offices in Little Rock, Rogers and Jonesboro, Arkansas and Austin, Texas. For more information, visit MitchellWilliamsLaw.com.