Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard, P.L.L.C. has been a trusted advisor for more than 60 years. As a corporate law firm, we provide strategic counsel, comprehensive legal services, diverse professional experience and extensive relationships to help our clients in Arkansas and throughout the United States achieve their business goals.
As progressive leaders in the legal community, we work as advocates and partners to help our clients meet the variety of legal needs required to succeed in today’s complex, competitive business environment. The foundation of our success has been, and continues to be, our solid long-term relationships with clients. The terms “partner” and “teamwork” are not clichés at our firm — they are the core of who we are.
Today, the firm employs more than 90 attorneys from four offices in Arkansas and Texas. Many of our lawyers joined the firm with distinguished careers in government, business and law. From working in the public sector as department heads, staff attorneys or general counsel, to various state and federal agencies, to serving as in-house counsel for major local and regional corporations, our attorneys bring the value of firsthand experience to their work.
Our mission is to provide value by delivering experienced, creative, practical and timely advice that assists our valued clients in achieving their goals.
• 40 Attorneys named to The Best Lawyers in America© 2019 (Woodward White, Inc.)
• Six attorneys named 2019 Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year” (Woodward White, Inc.)
• 22 Attorneys named to 2018 Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business (Chambers and Partners Publishing)
• 2017 Chambers USA - Ranked for Corporate/Commercial, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial, Environmental and Medical Malpractice Defense, and Real Estate in Arkansas (Chambers and Partners Publishing)
• 2018 JD Supra's Readers' Choice Award as top firm in Energy publishing