Harold W. Hamlin
Harry Hamlin has over 20 years of experience advising numerous financial institutions, business entities, REITs and individual clients in all aspects of commercial transactions including complex lending and contractual matters as well as the conveyance, purchase, development and leasing of real property. He also counsels clients on municipal finance, tax exempt, tax credit and 1031 transactions. His expertise in securing liquor permits from the Alcohol Beverage Control division is invaluable to numerous locally and nationally owned restaurants, retailers, and hotels.
- Advises business and individual clients in all aspects of commercial transactions.
- Serves as counsel to numerous financial institutions on all manner of lending and transactional matters.
- Represents REITs, real estate developers, property managers, construction contractors, retailers and petroleum marketers concerning the conveyance, purchase, development and leasing of real property.
- Advises clients on municipal finance, tax exempt, tax credit and 1031 transactions.
- Counsel to various business entities with respect to the formation, merger, restructuring, acquisition, and sale of businesses.
- Experienced in utility regulatory matters subject to the jurisdiction of the Arkansas Public Service Commission.
- Represents renewable energy companies and landowners in all aspects of wind and solar projects.
- Advises clients with respect to aircraft and aviation-related matters.
- Represents restaurants, hotels and retailers in securing on-premises and off-premises liquor permits from the Alcohol Beverage Control division.
- Counsel to medical marijuana cultivation facilities, dispensaries and related industries.
- As a former Assistant Attorney General, represented governmental agencies in all civil and administrative matters.
- Chambers USA: Ranked in Real Estate in Arkansas (2015, 2017-2020)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Project Finance Law "Lawyer of the Year" in Little Rock (2014, 2018)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Real Estate Law "Lawyer of the Year" in Little Rock (2013)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Project Finance Law and Real Estate Law (2007-2021)
- Mid-South Super Lawyers: Business/Corporate (2017-2020)
- Named to the Arkansas Business Power List (2011)
- National Association of Alcoholic Beverage Licensing Attorneys
- National Association of Licensing and Compliance Professionals
- National Multifamily Housing Council
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Lt. Colonel (Ret.) Arkansas Air National Guard
- Board Member, Pulaski Technical College Foundation
- Board Member, Little Rock Air Force Base Community Council
- Board Member, North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Greater Little Rock Class XVII
News & Articles