D. Nicole Lovell
Nikki Lovell serves as counsel and close company advisor representing both publicly-held and privately-held companies throughout the United States in mergers and acquisitions, capital raises and general securities compliance. She has extensive experience in representing financial institutions, logistics companies, service companies, professional service providers, real estate companies and insurance companies as both buyers and sellers in merger and acquisition transactions. Nikki’s general corporate practice includes contract drafting and negotiations, entity selection and formation, corporation capitalization and restructuring and corporate governance. She also functions as outside general counsel to many of the Firm’s clients advising them on a variety of legal issues. Her experience extends to a variety of commercial matters including commercial loan transactions on behalf of borrowers and lenders, and real estate transactions on behalf of sellers, purchasers, lessors and lessees. Nikki serves as a member of the Firm’s Board of Directors.
- Assists clients with private and public offerings of debt and equity including the preparation of registration statements, private offering memoranda and federal and blue sky securities compliance.
- Represents acquirers of businesses throughout the acquisition process including advising as to structure, leading and managing the due diligence process with the breadth of experience of the Firm’s mergers and acquisition team, and drafting and negotiating purchase agreements and disclosure documents.
- Represents sellers of businesses throughout the sale process including assisting selling companies in their efforts to prepare a company to be marketed for sale, structuring proposed sales and drafting and negotiating purchase agreements and disclosure documents.
- Drafts and reviews periodic reports and proxy statements, preparing Section 16 reports and advising on Regulation FD disclosure and reporting requirements.
- Prepares and reviews various types of business contracts including those for the sale of goods and services in various industries.
- Serves as outside general counsel to various clients.
- Advises both lenders and borrowers on commercial lending transactions and reviews and prepares loan documentation and perfection instruments.
- Represents buyers, sellers, lessors and lessees in connection with sales and leases of industrial, retail and commercial property and assisting clients with real estate issues.
- Arkansas Business Executive Leadership Academy, Class of 2019
- Premier Banking Lawyers: Exclusive Recommended Attorney Little Rock AR (2019)
- Chambers USA: Ranked in Corporate/Commercial in Arkansas (2016-2020)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Corporate Law (2011-2021)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Securities / Capital Markets Law (2013-2021)
- Mid-South Super Lawyers: Business/Corporate (2016-2020)
- Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Star: (2008, 2010-2015)
- Arkansas Business 40 Under 40 (2015)
- Pulaski County Bar Association
- Arkansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers
- Board of Directors, Mitchell Williams
- Board of Directors, Arkansas Repertory Theatre
- Member and Past Chairman of the Board of Directors of VOCALS (Volunteers Organization, Center for Arkansas Legal Services) for Pulaski County
- Past Chairman, UAMS Consortium
- Former Co-Chair, Arkansas Breast Cancer Legal Advocacy Workshop 2014 & 2012 (American Bar Association Health Law Section Breast Cancer Task Force)
News & Articles