At Mitchell Williams, our Alcohol Permitting and Regulation lawyers have been at the forefront of alcohol legislation in counties across the State of Arkansas. Our team has extensive experience with state and federal regulations governing the manufacture, distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages as they relate to alcohol producers, alcohol distributors and alcohol retailers in Arkansas. We have a long history working with Arkansas Alcoholic Beverage Control, Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission and representatives at the city and county level. Our sophisticated experience, combined with our relationships with regulators, allows us to efficiently and effectively assist our clients in navigating complex alcohol regulations and permitting requirements.
Our representation goes beyond alcohol permitting and regulation. Our team of Alcohol Permitting and Regulation attorneys provides strategic business counsel to help our clients obtain the necessary permits and licenses for hospitality business operations. Our clients range from small local breweries and restaurants to national retailers, convenience stores and hotels. Our range of services include:
- Alcohol permitting and regulations
- Counsel on regulations related to marketing, advertising and sale of alcoholic beverages
- Representation of clients before administrative agencies and the courts
- Appeals of decisions of administrative agencies
- Advise counties, cities, and businesses on wet-dry elections
- Formation and governance of private clubs in wet and dry counties
- Business formation
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Real estate needs
- Employment law compliance
- General civil litigation
- Commercial liability defense
- Obtaining other permits and licenses required by federal, state and local governmental bodies
- Intellectual property matters
Our lawyers are members of the National Association of Licensing and Compliance Professionals (NALCP).
Contact the Mitchell Williams Alcohol Permitting & Regulation team of lawyers in Austin, Texas and in Little Rock and Rogers, Arkansas. In Austin, contact Attorney Stanton Strickland. In Little Rock, contact Attorney Harry Hamlin or Attorney Melissa Bandy.