At Mitchell Williams, our knowledge of the health care industry is the foundation of our Health Care Litigation practice. Our health care litigation team includes nationally recognized litigators and top ranked health care lawyers that understand the changing health care industry and the challenges in a highly regulated environment.
Our health care litigation team provides comprehensive services to help clients resolve their most challenging disputes. We provide counsel to health care providers including hospitals and health systems, physician and specialty practice groups, private practitioners, surgery centers, long-term care providers, home health agencies, hospice providers, ancillary service providers, laboratories, pharmacies, surgery facilities, health care technology companies, medical suppliers, health care consultants, medical and industry associations and non-profit foundations along with individual doctors, chiropractors, nurses, administrators and dentists. We assist clients in matters of commercial litigation, civil disputes, government investigations, enforcement actions and regulatory compliance.
Combining our team’s health care industry insight, business knowledge and legal experience, we offer extensive service through all stages of litigation, arbitration, mediation, and administrative proceedings to handle any disputed matter. Our services include representation on matters of:
- Administrative hearings before regulatory agencies
- Medical staff and credentialing
- Commercial disputes
- Leasing disputes
- Contract disputes
- Professional services arrangements and disputes
- Professional liability defense
- Medical malpractice defense
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Employment and labor disputes
- Non-compete litigation
- Physician termination disputes
- Government investigations
- Fraud and abuse defense, including alleged Anti-Kickback, Stark law and False Claims Act violations
- Defense of civil actions alleging Medicare and Medicaid fraud and abuse
- Defense against HIPAA, HITECH, and other privacy claims
- Deceptive trade practices
To speak with an attorney or schedule an appointment, call: (501) 688.8869.