Comprehensive counsel to effectively manage complex health care litigation and disputes.
Our health care litigation team is focused on protecting health care clients when they are faced with challenging disputes. We combine our extensive industry knowledge and experience in complex, high-stakes litigation to help clients avoid unnecessary litigation and find favorable resolutions to meet their business needs and goals. To effectively handle complex issues, we provide comprehensive counsel through all stages of litigation, arbitration, mediation and administrative proceedings.
We represent clients in matters of commercial litigation and civil disputes, investigations by federal and state regulators, licensing matters, enforcement actions and regulatory compliance. Our clients include health care providers, hospitals and health systems, physician and specialty practice groups, private practitioners, surgery centers, long-term care providers, home health agencies, hospice providers, ancillary service providers, laboratories, pharmacies, surgery facilities, health care technology companies, medical suppliers, health care consultants, medical and industry associations and non-profit foundations along with individual doctors, chiropractors, nurses, administrators and dentists.
- Strategic legal counsel
- Extensive industry knowledge
- Experienced trial lawyers
- Informed prospective to health care disputes
- Defense of claims in administrative hearings before regulatory agencies
- Medical staff and credentialing
- Defense of commercial disputes, leasing disputes, contract disputes
- Defense of professional services arrangements and disputes
- Defense of professional liability claims, medical malpractice claims
- Defense of civil actions alleging Medicare and Medicaid fraud and abuse
- Defense against HIPAA, HITECH, and other privacy claims
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Employment and labor disputes
- Non-compete litigation
- Physician termination disputes
- Government investigations
- Fraud and abuse defense, including alleged Anti-Kickback, Stark law and False Claims Act violations
- Deceptive trade practices