Jacob McElroy is an Associate in the Litigation Practice Group. He graduated cum laude from the University of Arkansas School of Law where he served as President of the Black Law Students Association and was active on the University of Arkansas School of Law research team. He also served as the Communications Editor for the Arkansas Law Notes. Prior to attending law school, Jacob was engaged in juvenile justice work with the Sixth Division Circuit Court in Arkansas and the Department of Juvenile Justice in Georgia for five years.
- Draft pleadings and motions to advance the interests of clients
- Conduct thorough investigatory research to prevent or prepare for litigation
- Prepare and draft discovery responses, to include extensive document review
- Assist on tort matters involving, premises liability, products liability, and insurance defense
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Board Member, Peel Compton Foundation
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.
News & Articles