Comprehensive legal and business support to help you manage industry challenges so you can focus on serving and caring for patients.
The health care industry faces tremendous challenges driven by changes to laws and regulations, new technologies, data privacy concerns and shifting business models. To effectively operate in this complicated field, clients need the support of legal and business counsel with deep experience in regulatory, risk management and operational matters.
Our health care team of lawyers is dedicated to protecting health care providers. We serve hospitals and health systems, suppliers, physician practices, diagnostic clinics, ambulatory surgical facilities, clinical laboratories, assisted living facilities, long-term care facilities, mental health providers, home care and hospice agencies, trade associations, health exchanges and other entities. We understand the challenges and rapidly changing regulations facing the health care industry and have the comprehensive industry knowledge and extensive resources to provide effective regulatory, compliance, transactional and litigation counsel. Working closely with clients as business advisors, we develop effective strategies to help you manage complex industry challenges while keeping your focus on serving and caring for patients.
- In-depth understanding of the health care industry
- Comprehensive legal services
- Extensive experience navigating regulatory framework
- Innovative problem solvers
- Health care risk management and compliance
- Compliance program development, monitoring and documentation
- Contract drafting including physician contracts and non-compete agreements
- HIPAA and privacy issues including medical records, electronic health records and telemedicine
- Regulatory and operational issues including the Stark Act, Anti-Kickback Statute and FDA guidelines
- Professional and facility licensure issues
- Employment and labor matters
- Fraud and abuse claims and investigations
- Legislative and health care public policy
- Corporate formation and structure
- Mergers, acquisitions and restructuring businesses
- Health care real estate transactions and leasing
- Tax structuring
- Physician group transactions and health ventures