Melissa Bandy advises businesses and individuals on commercial transaction matters including lending, real estate, corporate governance, entity formation and general business. She also represents restaurants, retailers and hotels in securing liquor permits from the Alcohol Beverage Control Division.
- Represents banks and other financial institutions in documenting and structuring secured and unsecured loans including asset-based financing, working capital revolving credit financing and real estate finance transactions.
- Represents real estate developers, real estate investment trusts (REITs), private equity investors, property managers, construction contractors, and retailers concerning the conveyance, financing, purchase, development and leasing of real property.
- Advises clients in real estate and like-kind Section 1031 exchange transactions.
- Serves as counsel to multifamily property owners in connection with property acquisition financing and management, including Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and HUD financing.
- Counsel to various business entities with respect to the formation, merger, restructuring, acquisition and sale of businesses.
- Represents restaurants, retailers and hotels in securing on-premises and off-premises liquor permits from the Alcohol Beverage Control Division.
- Advises clients regarding statutes and regulations governing liquor permit holders.
- The Best Lawyers in America©: "Ones to Watch" Banking and Finance Law, Real Estate Law (2021)
- Mid-South Super Lawyers Rising Star: Business/Corporate (2013, 2017-2020)
- Little Rock Soirée's Best Lawyers In Little Rock: Commercial Real Estate (2017-19)
- Graduate, Leadership Greater Little Rock Class XXX (2016)
- Arkansas Business Twenty in Their Twenties Honoree (2012)
- National Association of Licensing and Compliance Professionals
- National Multifamily Housing Council
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Arkansas Association of Women Lawyers
- Board of Directors, Museum of Discovery
- Served as Editor-in-Chief, UA Little Rock Law Review
News & Articles