Casey Dorman Lawson
Casey Dorman Lawson concentrates her practice on business, real estate and estate planning and administration. She represents businesses with the formation of limited liability companies and corporations and advises on day to day operations of the company. She also assists businesses with the sale or transfer of a business entity. Casey advises businesses and individuals in real estate matters including purchasing, selling, leasing and development. She also counsels individuals and families on estate planning and the administration of both complex and simple estates and trust.
- Advises businesses on matters of entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, sales and transfer and other business issues.
- Assists businesses with contracts including leases, independent contractor agreements, employment agreements, non-compete agreements and other general contracts.
- Counsels real estate developers and property managers in all stages of real property development including purchasing, selling, developing, constructing and leasing.
- Advises individuals and families on all aspects of estate planning including wills, revocable trusts, powers of attorney, irrevocable trusts, estate administrations and probate administrations.
- Counsels and assists clients with premarital agreements.
- Rated AV-Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
News & Articles