February 17, 2020
Walter G. Wright
Agriculture , Arkansas Environmental, Energy, and Water Law
The Arkansas Soil Health Alliance has scheduled its annual meeting for February 25th.
The meeting will be held at Hoots BBQ in McGehee, Arkansas.
Topics to be addressed at the meeting are stated to include:
- Healthy Soils for Sustainable Cotton
- Soil Health Impacts on Nutrient and Water Cycles
- How to Effectively Apply for NRCS Funding
- Water Use Dynamics with Cover Crops
- Arkansas Producer Panel
- Sam Whitaker, Steve Stevens, Robby Bevis
- Utilizing Cover Crops on my Farm
- Stevens/Kirkpatrick Farm Tour
- Equipment Overview
- Soil Health Sampling and Discussion
Lunch will be provided. Registration is required by February 21st through a call to Ms. Debbie Moreland at 1-501-425-2891.
The meeting is sponsored by:
- Soil Health Institute
- University of Arkansas, Division of Agriculture Research & Extension
- United States Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service
A copy of a brochure can be found here.
The Between the Lines blog is made available by Mitchell Williams Law Firm and the law firm publisher. The blog site is for educational purposes only, as well as to give general information and a general understanding of the law. This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. Use of this blog site does not create an attorney client relationship between you and Mitchell Williams or the blog site publisher. The Between the Lines blog site should not be used as a substitute for legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.