The Arkansas Natural Resources Commission has scheduled its next meeting for September 20th at 8:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held at the Arkansas Department of Agriculture, 1 Natural Resources Drive, Little Rock, AR 72205.
The agenda includes the following:
- Administrative business
- Director’s Report – Chris Colclasure
- Financial Report – Inoussa Zaki
- Legal Report – Michael Bynum
- Irrigation Project Update – Megan Perkins
- Clean Water Survey – Rudd Coffey
- Thomas Pond Petition – Whit Montague
- General Obligation Bond Work Plan – Ryan Benefield
- Applications for Financial Assistance
- Water Well Construction Committee – William Anderson
Additional information and agenda updates can be found at www.agriculture.arkansas.gov.
For those wishing to join the meeting via Zoom, please see the following instructions.
Topic: ANRC Commission Meeting
Time: Sep 20, 2023 08:30 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,82797844940#,,,,*053447# US (New York)
The Between the Lines blog is made available by Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard, P.L.L.C. and the law firm publisher. The blog site is for educational purposes only, as well as to give general information and a general understanding of the law. This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. Use of this blog site does not create an attorney client relationship between you and Mitchell Williams or the blog site publisher. The Between the Lines blog site should not be used as a substitute for legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.