September 08, 2021
Walter G. Wright
Arkansas Environmental, Energy, and Water Law
The Arkansas Natural Resources Commission("ANRC") has scheduled its next meeting for Wednesday, September 15th at 9:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn at 1325 N. Palak Drive (aka 1325 N. Shiloh Dr.) in Fayetteville.
Prior to the meeting, a tour will be held on September 14th.
The Commission meeting will also be held via Zoom. For access to the meeting please contact April Harris at 501-682-3986 or by email at April.Harris@agriculture.arkansas.gov. The agenda includes the following:
- Executive Report - Chris Colclasure
- Financial Assistance Report - lnoussa Zaki
- Legal - Wade Hodge and Kolton Jones
- Water Resources Development Division - Debby Dickson
- General Obligation Bond Workplans
- Applications for Financial Assistance
- Request for Change in Terms
- Request for Additional Funding
- Report on Additional Funds approved under Title 15, Section 1505.2
- De-Obligation of Funds
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service -Amanda Mathis
- Arkansas Association of Conservation Districts - Debbie Moreland
- U of A Cooperative Extension Service - Dr. Mike Daniels
- US Geological Survey- Drew Westerman
- US Army Corps of Engineers - Trevor Timberlake
A copy of the draft agenda can be downloaded here and a tour agenda schedule here.
The Between the Lines blog is made available by Mitchell Williams Law Firm and the law firm publisher. The blog site is for educational purposes only, as well as to give general information and a general understanding of the law. This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. Use of this blog site does not create an attorney client relationship between you and Mitchell Williams or the blog site publisher. The Between the Lines blog site should not be used as a substitute for legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.