January 13, 2022
Walter G. Wright
Arkansas Environmental, Energy, and Water Law
The Arkansas Natural Resources Commission(“ANRC”) has scheduled its next meeting for January 19th at 9:30 a.m.
The meeting will be held at the Arkansas Department of Agriculture, 1 Natural Resources Drive in Little Rock.
The agenda includes the following:
- Reimbursement Options – April Harris
- Director’s Report – Chris Colclasure
- Financial Assistance Report – Inoussa Zaki
- Legal – Kolton Jones
- Water Resources Development Division – Debbie Dickson
- Applications of Financial Interest
- Increase in Financial Assistance
- General Obligation Bonds
- Conservation – Megan Perkins
- Activity Reports
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service – Amanda Mathis
- Arkansas Association of Conservation Districts – Debbie Moreland
- U of A Cooperative Extension Service – Dr. Mike Daniels
- US Geological Survey – Drew Westerman
- U of A at Pine Bluff School of Agriculture – Dr. Bruce W. McGowan, Interim Dean
A copy of the draft agenda can be found here.
The Between the Lines blog is made available by Mitchell, Williams, Selig, Gates & Woodyard, P.L.L.C. and the law firm publisher. The blog site is for educational purposes only, as well as to give general information and a general understanding of the law. This blog is not intended to provide specific legal advice. Use of this blog site does not create an attorney client relationship between you and Mitchell Williams or the blog site publisher. The Between the Lines blog site should not be used as a substitute for legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.