Walter G. Wright
Arkansas Environmental, Energy, and Water Law
Trinity Consultants announced that it will hold an Arkansas Air Quality Permitting class on February 21st.
The class will be held in Little Rock, Arkansas.
The class will address:
- Basics of air pollution emissions and controls
- Special federal EPA air pollution regulations, such as New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) and National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (MACT/GACT) rules
- Ozone Depleting Substances (ODS)/Part 82
- Arkansas air permitting regulations and practices, including recent changes
- Permitting strategies and emissions calculations
- Tips for surviving ADEQ inspections and staying in compliance
Class instructors will include Trinity Consultants professionals Mr. Shannon Lynn, P.E.; Ms. Jesslynn Hale; and Mr. Courtney Garland, P.E.
A brochure with a link for registration information can be found here.