Experience is powerful. It’s the key to finding solutions, driving efficiencies, fueling innovation and building trust – especially when the stakes are high. At Mitchell Williams, our patent attorneys assist innovative companies and research entities of all sizes to help them meet their patent needs.
Our team of patent lawyers has extensive knowledge and advanced technical degrees in disciplines such as biology, chemistry, biomedical engineering, biomedical sciences and electrical engineering, and experience with medical research including molecular biology, biochemistry and immunology. Working from this broad base of technical knowledge, we have the sophisticated experience needed to represent innovative companies, businesses, corporate entities and individuals in an extensive range of technologies including mechanical devices, medical devices, consumer products, e-commerce, packaging, toys and games, insurtech, fintech, agriculture and agtech, and computer software.
Our patent attorneys assist clients with U.S. and International patent prosecution, patent adjacent services including licensing, sale and negotiations, and patent litigation. Our patent law services include:
- Drafting and prosecuting U.S. and international patent applications
- Patentability searches
- Evaluating inventions and reviewing patent disclosures
- Patentability opinions
- Patent licensing
- Evaluating inventions for profitability and commercialization
- Patent maintenance
- Counseling on design-arounds and alternative strategies to either avoid infringement or protect intellectual property
- Advising on patent portfolio management and optimization
- Corporate employee invention policies and patent incentive programs
- Establishing strategic patenting programs
- Prosecuting and defending patent infringement claims in federal court
- Prosecuting and defending patent licensing disputes in state and federal courts
- Coordinating multistate and international enforcement and defense actions
Using forward thinking patent strategy and our experience in key technical disciplines, the goal of our law firm and our patent lawyers is to help clients protect their inventions now and for years to come.
In Little Rock, Rogers and Jonesboro, Arkansas and Austin, Texas, contact Patent Attorney Josh Hallenbeck at 501-688-8842.