Experience is powerful. It’s the key to finding solutions, driving efficiencies, fueling innovation and building trust – especially when the stakes are high. At Mitchell Williams, our patent attorneys help innovative companies and research entities protect their inventions now and for years to come.
Our patent attorneys assist clients with U.S. and International patent prosecution, patent litigation, patent portfolio management and patent adjacent services including licensing, sale and negotiations. Our patent lawyers have extensive knowledge, advanced technical degrees and the sophisticated experience needed to represent innovative companies, start-ups, individuals, businesses and corporate entities. We work with clients across a variety of industries including mechanical, medical, manufacturing, consumer products, e-commerce, packaging, outdoor products, insurtech, fintech, agriculture, agtech, computer software and transportation and help them through the complexities and nuances of U.S. patent law to obtain broad and cost-effective patent coverage. Our services includes:
- Drafting and prosecuting U.S. and international patent applications
- Prosecuting and defending patent infringement claims and patent licensing disputes in state and federal courts
- Patentability searches
- Advising on patent portfolio management and optimization
- Evaluating inventions and reviewing patent disclosures
- Patentability opinions
- Patent licensing
- Evaluating inventions for profitability and commercialization
- Counseling on design-arounds and alternative strategies to either avoid infringement or protect intellectual property
- Corporate employee invention policies and patent incentive programs
- Coordinating multistate and international enforcement and defense actions
In Little Rock, Rogers and Jonesboro, Arkansas and Austin, Texas, contact Patent Attorney Josh Hallenbeck at 501-688-8842.