Nathan D. Coulter
Nathan D. Coulter has experience advising clients in real estate transactions, lending, securities law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, contract drafting, entity formation and general business matters. During his legal studies, Nathan was an abstractor for the Arkansas Bar Association’s Real Estate Review where he analyzed and reported on recently litigated land disputes. As a Captain in the United States Marine Corps Reserve, Nathan is committed to service and uses his leadership skills to help clients resolve their complex legal issues.
- Serves as counsel to financial institutions, providing legal guidance on lending and transactional matters.
- Represents clients in commercial real estate transactions concerning the conveyance, purchase, development, and leasing of property.
- Advises corporations and other businesses on general corporate matters, including entity selection and formation, contract drafting and negotiation, and corporate governance.
- Counsel to various business entities with respect to the formation, merger, restructuring, acquisition, and sale of businesses.
- Manages various Securities and Exchange Commission filing requirements on behalf of public company clients by drafting and reviewing periodic reports, registration statements, and proxy statements.
- Represents restaurants, retailers, and hotels in securing liquor permits from the Alcohol Beverage Control Division.
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Captain, United States Marine Corps Reserve
- City Year Little Rock Red Jacket Ball Committee
- AAFC Soup Sunday Committee
- Former Board of Directors, Child Development Center
- First United Methodist Church Little Rock
- Abstractor, Arkansas Bar Association’s Real Estate Review
News & Articles
- Arkansas Bar Association Real Estate Review, Vol. 10, No. 1; Restrictive Covenants, Briggs v. Magness, 2016 Ark. App. 576, 508 S.W.3d 34