John Johnson is a highly sophisticated trial lawyer with 30+ years of experience as a state prosecutor and Special Assistant United States Attorney (SAUSA). John relies on his unique experience and decades of public service to effectively represent individual and corporate clients undergoing the toughest of circumstances in a wide-ranging area of criminal and civil law. John spent years advising governmental entities on how to navigate sensitive and confidential situations, offering advice on how to mitigate and avoid litigation resulting from unsanctioned behavior of employees, and investigating and prosecuting those employees that violated policy and broke the law. His extensive skills inform his advocacy and representation of clients facing threatening and complex litigation.
- Experienced in interacting with all levels and divisions of law enforcement across the United States and participating in large-scale investigations and prosecutions
- Extensive trial experience having taken 100+ homicide cases to a jury
- Applies high-stakes investigation and courtroom experience to serious business and commercial disputes
- Advise clients through all phases of government investigations, civil enforcement actions, and related criminal prosecutions
- Conducts comprehensive internal investigations of situations that can arise in the workplace; defends and represents companies and individuals if a governmental investigation is initiated
- Advises businesses in conducting internal investigations of known or suspected illegal or unethical activity