Mitchell Williams regularly represents energy and utility clients in matters of business transactions, regulatory issues, and resolution of disputes. Our Little Rock-based team has decades of experience working in the field of public utility law.
- Compliance with regulatory rulings and regulations
- Certification proceedings
- Rate cases
- Transmission and distribution utilities
- Development of rate case applications and supporting testimony
- Representation at rate case proceedings and other hearings
- Applications for certificates of convenience and necessity
- Utility service contracts
- Right-of-way easements
Our experience includes representation of public utilities before the Arkansas Public Service Commission, the Arkansas General Assembly, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, Congress, and state and federal courts.