Trustees tasked with administering a trust and complying with complex legal issues during a difficult time find assistance working with the Mitchell Williams team of experienced probate and trust lawyers. We counsel trustees, beneficiaries, creditors and other fiduciaries on matters of probates, estates and trusts, business interests and multi-state assets. As fiduciary laws increase in complexity, our probate and trust team advise clients on complex issues to ensure their duties are fulfilled effectively.
We assist clients in estate planning to help avoid probate and trust issues. But, when probate and trust litigation matters do arise, our team is prepared to handle probate and trust litigation matters in Arkansas and surrounding states. Our experience includes:
- Probate of Estates
- Small Estate Affidavits
- Administration of Trusts and Estates
- Fiduciary Duties
- Family Settlement Agreements and Judicial Settlements
- Estate and Trust Mediation
- Modification, Reformation and Termination of Trusts
- Trust and Will Construction
- Trustee Removal and Succession Matters
- Trust and Estate Litigation/Will Contests
- Elective Shares and Rights of Surviving Spouses
To speak with an attorney or schedule an appointment, call: (501) 688.8850.