The Mitchell Williams team of Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Creditor-Debtor Rights lawyers have extensive experience in bankruptcy, workouts and restructuring of complex corporate and business matters. Our lawyers have detailed knowledge in banking, agriculture, corporate/LLC structure, real estate and tax. With experience representing both debtors and creditors, our team of lawyers leverage their knowledge from both sides to identify risks and provide practical solutions to the broad spectrum of issues our clients face.
We advise debtors, lenders, secured creditors, unsecured/trade creditors, owners/investors, asset purchasers, finance companies and Bond Trustees in complex business restructuring, workout and bankruptcy planning, negotiation and litigation. The strengths of our bankruptcy, restructuring and creditor-debtor rights team of lawyers include:
- Detailed knowledge and experience in Chapter 7, 9, 11, 12, and 13
- Debtor and Creditor representation in complex Chapter 11 reorganizations
- Representation of the Trustee for bondholders in complex Chapter 9 proceeding and related litigation
- Litigation and workouts in agriculture, row crop/grain, chicken production, cattle, dairy, feed mills, lumber/timber/saw mills and aquaculture
- Adversary proceedings in bankruptcy court, including preference, fraudulent conveyances and other avoidance actions
- Bankruptcy 363 asset sales and asset purchases
- Bankruptcy claim resolution
- Contested plan confirmation, relief from automatic stay, adequate protection issues
- Landlord/tenant issues, including assumption, rejection, and termination of executory contracts and unexpired leases
- Protection of trust assets in bankruptcy
- Resolution of issues related to closely held, family owned businesses when a member or shareholder files individually
- Arbitration and mediation, including Arkansas farm mediation
- Foreclosures and receiverships related to real property
- Replevin and UCC issues related to personal property, equipment, crops and livestock
- Commercial construction litigation
- Mechanics and Materialmen’s liens
- Lender liability litigation
- Hotel and other hospitality industry workouts, receiverships and litigation
- Preservation of tax credits during foreclosure proceedings
- Trucking leases and lien enforcement
At Mitchell Williams, our law firm has decades of experience, along with the integrity and in-depth resources your organization needs to face any legal matter with confidence, all backed by a knowledgeable, responsive team of attorneys.
Contact the Mitchell Williams Bankruptcy team of lawyers in Little Rock, Rogers and Jonesboro, Arkansas. In Little Rock and Jonesboro, contact Attorney Lance Miller at 501-688-8855. In Little Rock, contact Attorney Stan Smith at 501-688-8830 and Attorney Chris McNulty at 501-688-8867. In Rogers, contact Attorney Allison Raley at 479-464-5653.