A strong corporate identity is one of the most important assets to a company’s brand strategy. With years of experience working with large and small brand owners, our trademark attorneys helps clients make informed business decisions in the adoption, protection and enforcement of their brands.
Our team of trademark lawyers routinely advises and counsels clients regarding the creation, registration, protection and enforcement of trademarks. We have prosecuted countless trademark applications domestically and around the world, and serve as attorneys of record for many well-known brands. Our trademark team also negotiates and gives structure to licensing, franchise and commercialization agreements.
To supplement our strategic counsel in the management of local and international trademark portfolios, we employ cutting-edge docketing software and a global network of IP practitioners. In addition, when our clients experience large-scale counterfeiting, we work with U.S. Customs and Border Protection and other partners to enforce brands and maintain product safety.
Our scope of services include:
- Trademark registration applications
- Selecting, clearing and protecting trademarks, service marks, trade names, collection marks, and certification marks
- Preparing and prosecuting trademark applications with state trademark offices, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and the World Intellectual Property Organization
- Domestic and international trademark portfolio management
- Domain name acquisition and disputes
- Brand management and development
- Trademark licensing agreements
- Trademark portfolio audits
- Due diligence in corporate acquisitions involving trademarks
- Compliance with advertising laws and regulations
- Media licensing policies and influencer agreements
In addition, our law firm's intellectual property and trademark litigation team has extensive experience representing clients in matters of:
- Trademark enforcement strategies and litigation
- Trademark infringement, false advertising and unfair competition disputes in federal and state courts
- Prosecution and defense of oppositions, cancellations, and appeals before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Prosecution and defense of trademark licensing disputes in state and federal courts
- Coordination of multistate and international enforcement and defense actions