We frequently represent companies in matters relating to both underground and aboveground storage tanks including:
- Litigation relating to property damage claims or cleanup costs;
- Personal injury litigation relating to alleged contamination from USTs and petroleum products;
- Enforcement and permitting matters relating to petroleum pipelines and tank farms;
- Innovative remediation projects;
- Requests for reimbursement from the Arkansas Petroleum Storage Tank Trust Fund;
- Administrative actions relating to compliance with UST regulations;
- Advocacy in regards to storage tank legislation and regulations; and
- Compliance issues (including UST compliance questions and environmental audits).
To speak with an attorney or schedule an appointment, call: (501) 688.8839.