Rick Campbell concentrates his practice in the insurance corporate and regulatory areas. He assists insurance companies with filings under state insurance holding company laws and appears before state regulatory bodies in matters relating to mergers and acquisitions, public policy, market conduct, and product filings.
- Advises insurers on compliance audits, agent and broker compensation issues, and resolution of issues with working groups and subgroups of the NAIC.
- Served as special counsel to the receiver of the Baldwin-United Insurance subsidiaries and, in that capacity, assisted in the preparation and execution of the then-largest life insurance insolvency plan in the United States.
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Insurance Law (2007-2021)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Administrative/Regulatory Law (2007-2021)
- Best Lawyers® 2020: Administrative/Regulatory Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Central Arkansas Library System
- Telethon Chair, United Cerebral Palsy
- Board of Directors, Pulaski Academy
- Board of Visitors, University of Arkansas School of Law
- Appointed Assistant Attorney General, Litigation Division and Deputy Attorney General in charge of Civil Litigation for the State of Arkansas.
- Served as Law Clerk to Chief Justice Carleton Harris, Arkansas Supreme Court
News & Articles