Practice Areas

Producers, MGAs, TPAs, & Adjusters

Mitchell Williams works with clients on matters of producer licensing including, when the license should be obtained, what lines of credit the license should be obtained for, and in what states the producer should be licensed. We have experience obtaining “TPA” or “Adjuster” licenses and in assisting in the drafting and development of administrative services agreements.

To speak with an attorney or schedule an appointment, call: (512) 480.5119.