Lindsey C. Vechik
Lindsey Vechik is a litigator and focuses her practice on the representation of insurance carriers in coverage litigation, including claims alleging extra-contractual liability, claims advice and pre-suit counseling related to insurer’s claim decisions. Lindsey also concentrates her practice in the areas of claims involving medical malpractice, nursing home liability, product liability and premises liability claims. With her wide depth of experience in risk management, she advises insurance companies in the pre-suit investigation and resolution of a wide variety of insurance claims. She has experience in serving as a legal liaison between insurance carriers and defense counsel as she has previously managed litigation strategy in connection with complex casualty matters for a Fortune 100 company.
- Advises insurance carriers on first and third party claims.
- Provides strategic advice to insurance carriers concerning pre-litigation claims.
- Provides advice and counsel to insurance carriers on coverage issues.
- Defends insurance companies against breach of contract and bad faith lawsuits.
- Drafts, files and argues dispositive motions on behalf of insurance carriers and/or policyholders.
- Defends insurance policyholders against personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits.
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- Former Member, San Diego Bar Association
- Former Member, California Women Lawyers
- Former Member, North County Bar Association
- Former Member, Florida Bar Association
- Former Member, Orange County Bar Association
- Former Member, Junior League of Greater Orlando
- Former Member, Junior League of San Diego
News & Articles