Lauren N. Ybarra
Lauren Ybarra advises insurance companies, InsurTech companies and insurance related entities on corporate regulatory and transactional matters. She successfully leads and manages complex regulatory and compliance issues including regulatory filings, company formations, admissions, reorganizations and mergers and acquisitions of regulated entities in Texas and nationally.
- Advises insurance companies, insurance producers, InsurTech companies and other regulated entities on compliance with regulatory matters.
- Assists large national insurance companies in matters relating to corporate compliance, investigations and enforcement proceedings.
- Assists national insurance carriers and other entities with multistate expansions, insurance company formations, holding company reorganizations and mergers and acquisitions.
- Manages holding company issues and filings for insurance companies including acquisition of control statements (Form A), annual registration statements and amendments (Form B), prior notice of transaction statements (Form D) and other holding company needs.
- Assists insurance companies and insurance related entities with counsel, project planning and management, negotiation and drafting of forms and documents and preparation of regulatory filings including filing and obtaining regulatory approvals.
- The Best Lawyers in America©: "Ones to Watch" Insurance Law (2021)
- Alabama State Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Travis County Women Lawyers’ Association Board of Directors
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
News & Articles