Ken Cook has extensive experience representing physicians, dentists, nurses, hospitals and insurance companies in defending professional liability claims and medical malpractice litigation.
- Numerous medical malpractice trials.
- Jury trial experience includes numerous criminal defense matters.
- Served as defense counsel to a Catholic Priest in a child sex abuse case.
- Served as plaintiff’s counsel to liquidate a real estate company on behalf of a minority shareholder resulting a settlement after six days of trial.
- Chambers USA: Ranked in Litigation: Medical Malpractice Defense in Arkansas (2017-2020)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants (2009-2021)
- Mid-South Super Lawyers Top 50 Arkansas: 2018
- Mid-South Super Lawyers: Personal Injury Medical Malpractice Defense (2014-2020)
- Arkansas Defense Counsel Association “Outstanding Defense Attorney Award” 2011-2012
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Arkansas Association of Defense Counsel
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Pulaski County Bar Association
News & Articles