Hermann Ivester is an Of Counsel member of the Business Practice Group. He is an intellectual property lawyer with over 30 years of experience representing clients in developing and protecting trademarks and copyrights through litigation and registration. Herman is admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- Aromatique, Inc. v. Gold Seal, Inc., 28 F. 3d 863, 31 U.S.P.Q. 2d 1481 (8th Cir. 1994), reversing 833 F. Supp. 739 (E. D. Ark. 1993).
- National Association or Healthcare Communications, Inc. v. Central Arkansas Area Agency on Aging, Inc., 257 F.3d 732, 59 U.S.P.Q. 2d 1532 (8th Cir. 2001) affirming, reversing and remanding 119 F.Supp. 2d 884 (E. D. Ark. 2000).
- R.K. Enterprise, LLC v Pro-Comp Management Inc., 356 Ark 565, 158 S.W. 3d 685, 70 U.S.P.Q. 2d (BNA) 1953 (2004).
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Litigation - Intellectual Property (2011-2021)
- The Best Lawyers in America©: Trademark and Copyright Law(2011-2021)
- Best Lawyers®: Trademark Law "Lawyer of the Year" (2019, 2021)
- Recognized in Best Lawyers since 2009
- United States Army Ordnance Corps, 2nd/1st Lieutenant, Depot Supply Officer, 1964-66
- Arkansas Academy of Electrical Engineering
- Member 1985-Present; Director 1985-88 and 1993-96;
- Vice President, 1985-86; President 1986-87
- Former Commissioner, MacArthur Museum of Arkansas Military History
- Board Member, Arkansas Military Heritage Foundation
- Advisory Board Member, Salvation Army, Central Arkansas Area Command
News & Articles