Celina J. Banwarth
Celina J. Banwarth advises business and individual clients in all commercial transactions including a variety of lending, real estate, public finance, corporate governance, entity formation, and general business matters. She also represents restaurants, retailers, and hotels in securing liquor permits from the Alcohol Beverage Control Division. Celina graduated magna cum laude from the University of Arkansas School of Law, where she served as the Student Bar Association Women and Minority Affairs Representative and was active on the University of Arkansas School of Law research team. She also served as a Staff Editor for the Journal of Food Law and Policy.
- Serves as counsel to numerous financial institutions, providing legal guidance on mergers and acquisitions, banking regulatory compliance, and lending and transactional matters.
- Advises corporations and other businesses on general corporate matters, including entity selection and formation, contract drafting and negotiation, and ongoing corporate governance issues.
- Represents clients in commercial real estate transactions concerning the conveyance, purchase, development, and leasing of property.
- Represents restaurants, retailers, and hotels in securing on-premises and off-premises liquor permits from the Alcohol Beverage Control Division.
- Advises clients regarding statutes and regulations governing liquor permit holders.
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Volunteer, Arkansas Volunteer Lawyers for the Elderly, Inc.
- Volunteer, Heartworks, Inc.
- Volunteer, 7hills Homeless Center
- Member, Pi Beta Phi
News & Articles