Anna Regnier is a health care lawyer with experience working as counsel to health systems and pharmacies. She advises health care clients on regulatory and compliance issues related to physician self-referral, fraud and abuse, privacy issues and continued compliance with Medicare and Medicaid programs. She also represents clients in operational matters and has experience drafting professional services agreements, physician employment agreements, pharmacy benefit management agreements and other arrangements.
- Counsels health systems and physician groups in matters of regulatory and compliance issues including physician self-referral and the “Stark” Law, the federal anti-kickback statute and fraud and abuse.
- Counsels health care clients on matters related to Medicare, Medicaid and other state and federal health programs.
- Counsels clients on issues related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and other state and federal privacy laws.
- Advises health care clients on issues related to patient care and the Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA).
- Advises clients on operational matters such as privacy policies, risk management and practitioner scope of practice.
- Assists health care clients with contracts for arrangements such as professional services agreements, physician employment agreements, call coverage agreements and vendor agreements.
- Assists pharmacy clients with contracts including pharmacy benefit management agreements, pharmacy services agreements and pharmacy supplier agreements.
- American Law Institute CLE Scholarship & Leadership Award (2017)
- Craig Sterne Memorial Award for Estate Planning & Taxation (2017)
- Outstanding Contribution to Law School Publications Award (2017)
- Judge Butt Award for Excellence in Legal Writing (2015)
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Editor in Chief, Arkansas Law Review
- Board Member, Arkansas Behavioral Health Integration Network
News & Articles
- Anna Regnier, Comment, Picasso’s Three Musicians—Priceless Masterpiece, or $39.95 Worth of Paint and Canvas?: How Current Tax Law on the Donation of Art Continues to Stifle Artists’ Donations, 69 Ark. L. Rev. 609 (2016).