Allison E. Raley
Allison Raley couples her technical knowledge and trial experience with a sophisticated understanding of regulatory compliance to provide strategic counsel to corporate and financial institution clients on all matters of litigation, international and national regulatory compliance and financial needs. She is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) and a Certified Global Sanctions Specialist (CGSS) making her one of only a few private practice attorneys in the United States to have achieved both designations. Her years of experience as a courtroom litigator, working on commercial litigation, banking, multi-district litigation, bankruptcy, international arbitrations, contract disputes and construction matters, along with her skills conducting corporate fraud investigations give her the distinct ability to proficiently consult on banking fraud matters. Allison’s confidence, creativity and drive come from years spent competing on the golf course, eventually becoming a collegiate golfer and NCAA Academic All-American, and being a concert pianist and vocal performer. Performing under pressure is second nature and allows her to navigate any courtroom, boardroom or business dispute with ease. Clients would describe her as exceptionally responsive, creative in her ability to distil complex problems into a manageable plan of attack, compassionate, and not a bad pick for an upcoming scramble tournament. When not at work, Allison enjoys spending time with her beautiful identical twin daughters and their opinionated Cardigan Corgi Barnabas.
- Developed a full AML/OFAC compliance policy and program for Fortune company including multiple subsidiaries.
- Conducted internal fraud investigations for corporate clients related to potential employee malfeasance, AML/OFAC/BSA violations, bribery and corruption.
- Counsels financial institutions and corporations involved in overseas commerce offering strategic advice on national and international regulatory changes.
- Counsels financial institutions on customer fraud schemes.
- Conducted external compliance audits for corporations and financial institutions in AML/CTF as well as internal investigations.
- Represents clients in international business disputes and advises on creative maneuvering to achieve the best business outcome.
- Connects clients with professional resources such as financial compliance, cybersecurity, auditing, information privacy and governmental agencies to assist with achieving business needs.
- Advises Tier 1, 2 and 3 marijuana-related businesses on banking and compliance issues.
- Represented Fortune 50 corporations in multi-district litigation and interfaced with insurance providers related to the same.
- Represented vendors and OEMs in production and delivery disputes and advised on AML/OFAC contractual language.
- Conducted numerous depositions, dispositive hearings, arbitrations and trials.
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Professionals
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Arkansas Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- Dallas Bar Association
- Christian Legal Society
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Network of Executive Women - Northwest Arkansas Chapter
- Articles Editor, Baylor Law Review
- Volunteer, International Justice Mission
- Single Parent Scholarship Fund of Benton County Advisory Council
- Arkansas Audubon Society
- Keypoint Community Church
News & Articles