- Obtained summary judgment, which was affirmed by the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals, for client facing claims of damages in excess of $125 million resulting from alleged breach of contract, tortious interference and violations of the Arkansas Deceptive Trade Practices.
- Assisted in successfully defending a major banking institution in a “lender-liability” action brought against a prominent Northwest Arkansas developer who alleged damages in excess of $50 million dollars.
- Defended major commodity futures exchange in bet-the-company patent litigation.
- Defended major global retailer in premises liability and other tort matters pending throughout state.
- Counseled clients on legal risks associated with such issues as product labeling and workplace violence and threat management programs.
Bounty Hunters Race to Report, Arkansas Business, Jan. 24, 2011
Dodd-Frank's Impact on Aiding and Abetting Claims, Arkansas Business, Sept. 19, 2011